the Rift

[ayslum] IT'S DARK INSIDE

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Idiots had injured themselves again. This time, I couldn't just ignore the blood that was coating their pelts. They needed to be in working order for a fight - for an invasion. But if they got an infection that was not going to work very well with our plan. So, now I am weaving through the trees attempting to find our resident healer, Reizend, who I had sent off to attempt to gather a few new recruits so I wasn't doing all of the leg-work. Honestly, sweet talking was becoming exhausting.

As I shifted through the trees Schwere alerted me that she was not far off, and I could sense her presence in my bones. I listened to the conversation with a smirk upon my face as I watched Reizend talking to another stag. No names had been swapped, but that didn't bother me. I wouldn't release her name unless she wanted it to be known. "Sister." I said, alerting her of my presence, obvious annoyance seeping from my lips as I stepped from the shadows. "Someone has proceeded to injure themselves with some tree branches. We don't need infections joining the blood on their pelt. Might you go help in fixing that?" I instructed, looking over toward the stag that she was talking to. "Sorry to intrude, I am Seele. Doom and gloom is my specialty - well creating it places other than our little herd that is," I turned to him, annoyance gone from my voice as I listened to the sound of Reizend's hooves as she slid off into the shadows.

"What is your name, recke? And would you wish a home with those who are slightly unstable mentally? I am the co-leader of a refuge called The Asylum, and it is just our goal to help those in need. How may I be of service?" I purred, tilting my head to the side just a little, standing up a tad bit taller in order to not look so... tiny compared to him while i awaited the answer from his lips.

352 words
@[Legion]
Rayo gave me permission to take over this thread/say Reiz left. She won't be posting for the remainder of this thread
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
[ayslum] IT'S DARK INSIDE - by Legion - 07-17-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: [ayslum] IT'S DARK INSIDE - by Reizend - 07-17-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: [ayslum] IT'S DARK INSIDE - by Legion - 07-24-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: [ayslum] IT'S DARK INSIDE - by Seele - 07-29-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: [ayslum] IT'S DARK INSIDE - by Legion - 07-29-2013, 09:38 PM