the Rift

[ayslum] IT'S DARK INSIDE

Legion Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
It wasn't long before another's presence made my skin crawl. I inhale and a musty, stale odor filled my nostrils. I almost could smell the scent of the wounds she spoke of before she spoke of them. I closed my eyes as the smell made me feel uneasy. Not in a way were I was uncomfortable, but it made me feel a little all too comfortable with the situation. Blood was something I was more than accustomed to. It was something I hadn't been around since my younger days, and the stale smell calmed me in this moment. Strange, for at the time, it had unsettled me in my younger days but now, it was all that could calm me. Perhaps it was the consistency that had it's effect on me, that in the past it was all that I ever knew and now that perhaps I had surrounded my self or been exposed, it had a strange effect on me.

I open my eyes to watch the white and teal woman fading into the gloom and my eyes went to another woman, black and maroon, and her sister. I blink my cold, stormy eyes and arch my thick black neck. "Sorry to intrude, I am Seele. Doom and gloom is my specialty - well creating it places other than our little herd that is," She speaks and I smile weakly, she was clever with her words, and I let out a soft chuckle. It made me laugh because it seemed all the followed me was doom and gloom. I inhale and clear my throat, "No trouble, Seele." I say stiffly, "It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. I am Legion." I say to the woman, my voice was eerily calm and easy coming from my under used vocals. I blink as you speak again, almost feeling like you could read me before you knew me, "would you wish a home with those who are slightly unstable mentally? I am the co-leader of a refuge called The Asylum, and it is just our goal to help those in need. How may I be of service?"

I swallowed , but remained unwavering in my expression. I could hear the demons whisper in the black reaches of my mind and my body crawled with their presence. It had been so long.. so long. But their presence made me feel again, so long I hadn't felt a damn thing. It felt good to feel again. "I.. I gladly accept your offer." I stutter my words at first, shocked by my own lack of confidence. "If you can help me with shelter of a herd, then I can gladly help you in more ways than one." My words could have come across as promiscuous, but in no way were they. I have many talents that were dying to be put to work again. And now.. with this opportunity.. I would have to be afraid, or fight so hard to keep myself as me.

Messages In This Thread
[ayslum] IT'S DARK INSIDE - by Legion - 07-17-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: [ayslum] IT'S DARK INSIDE - by Reizend - 07-17-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: [ayslum] IT'S DARK INSIDE - by Legion - 07-24-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: [ayslum] IT'S DARK INSIDE - by Seele - 07-29-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: [ayslum] IT'S DARK INSIDE - by Legion - 07-29-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: [ayslum] IT'S DARK INSIDE - by Seele - 07-29-2013, 10:18 PM