the Rift

[ayslum] IT'S DARK INSIDE

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I am greeted with a weak smile. The poor one before me has obviously been a lot, though I'd still wish to get this stench of blood off of my pelt. I mean, it's not like I minded the scent, but it was not the best when I was trying to appear like I could control my urges. No trouble, he says. Completely mannerly. I can't help but smile more. It is nice to know that perhaps someone who joins our little gang will have some form of respect. Otherwise, I might be committing mass murder just to make everyone gain manners. Legion. Reminded me of an army. Good, hopefully he could fight like one.

"The pleasure, really, is all mine. Legion - reminds me of an army. I don't suppose you can fight?" I question, giving a small flick of my tail and a shuffle of my feet to keep myself warm in the cold forever night air. He swallowed, something seeming to bother him in his mind. But, I wasn't really one to talk. I had four voices shrieking around in there.

He accepted my offer much faster than I had expected. He said that he could help in more ways than one. Good, perhaps the respect wasn't just a phase to keep him from getting himself killed. Intelligence should follow, no? "Good. The Asylum is this way. We will talk along the way and figure out where you might fit in helping the most. It's a long trek, and it's not easy - but you seem fit enough to make the trek." I explained before turning on my haunches and starting toward the Spectral Marsh.

284 words
@[Legion]
And end thread with your next post and we can continue outside of the threshold once you're officially an outcast
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
[ayslum] IT'S DARK INSIDE - by Legion - 07-17-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: [ayslum] IT'S DARK INSIDE - by Reizend - 07-17-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: [ayslum] IT'S DARK INSIDE - by Legion - 07-24-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: [ayslum] IT'S DARK INSIDE - by Seele - 07-29-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: [ayslum] IT'S DARK INSIDE - by Legion - 07-29-2013, 09:38 PM