the Rift

Lead Me Astray [Asylum] - Seele

Florabella Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The forest was clothed in the whitest color. The top was a shade of blue which was easily mistaken for black in the night of bright lights. Water was frozen and the plants were beneath the snow. The pathway was invisible, but bound for a future for Florabella. Emerging from the trees whose sapling lives kept them together as a tight-knit group, the mare made haste to escape the final tidbits which caused her great misery.

Muscles ached as legs moved across the snowy terrain. The pinto mare had long forgotten what isolation had done to her, but the stress; which burned relentlessly, had ceased to completely since her journey. A long chapter: it came to a close. Relief spread all through the exhausted one down from her head to her hooves. It was the biting cold which consumed the vulnerable areas of her fur - which lacked the winter coat due to the land of no winters. Florabella had heard of cold weather such as this, but the name failed to leap into her memories. It was surprising she knew the weather with the fuzzy reminders she had to tell herself often. As much as curiosity prodded at her, she decided against asking another - if she managed to speak to one in this strange place - in case they insulted her.

In spite of the chill running down her spine, she twitched and moved forward. At least the dark shade of her coat offered some form of camouflage against predators. Genetics was a thankful part of herself, but it did not conclude to an euphoric state - not yet, anyway. It only offered half of what provided safety to whom whom she had felt feeble mentally and physically. It did not help much on how she viewed herself with a coat of shades on a bay equine with the white markings to conclude the uniqueness begotten on her.

A blue eye looked towards the new direction she would turn. Fear crept into her system where anxiety inhabited her as well. She was lost and alone, but did she truly ask for this journey? It probably had lead her astray with a fixed fantasy of viewing a new life as she drank the effects it had on her. It began to wore off as reality pulled her back into its world of a frozen land.

---
[@Seele]

Messages In This Thread
Lead Me Astray [Asylum] - Seele - by Florabella - 07-18-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: Lead Me Astray [Asylum] - Seele - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: Lead Me Astray [Asylum] - Seele - by Florabella - 07-18-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: Lead Me Astray [Asylum] - Seele - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: Lead Me Astray [Asylum] - Seele - by Florabella - 07-19-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: Lead Me Astray [Asylum] - Seele - by Seele - 07-19-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: Lead Me Astray [Asylum] - Seele - by Florabella - 07-19-2013, 03:23 PM