the Rift

Lead Me Astray [Asylum] - Seele

Florabella Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Florabella was clearly at a loss of how she began to babble, and softened her voice when she realized what she was doing; belatedly with a sheepish expression. Seele seemed to understand with her own, friendly-sounding addition to her words. "N-Nice to meet you too." She replied with a minor stutter.

Even if she attempted to appear nice and friendly, it did not hide the bunched up look on her face as if she was forcing herself into a trance. It was a vulnerable state and very easily, she was out of it even with the bump towards her shoulder. "My home..." The mare murmured with relief. No doubt; she was still terrified, but more at ease than the unsure, past version of herself before the world plunged into darkness and her conscious had failed her plenty of times before. Trusting herself was a hard thing, but it sounded wrong to trust someone else so easily.

Yet, trust she did. She followed Seele and nodded silently at the tip. Frostfall was the name of this weather? Her shoulders shrugged as her fur began to accept the low temperature. It was still discomforting, but it was better to move around than to freeze to death while standing still. Mentally, she felt a sense of warmth of a herd to return to. It was not enough to do much justice for her health, but within, a sickness had swept away her ability to socialize without embarrassing herself.

Surely the first impression its leader had of her was not a bad one. Florabella felt she would be here for a long time.

---
OOC// Fin.

Messages In This Thread
Lead Me Astray [Asylum] - Seele - by Florabella - 07-18-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: Lead Me Astray [Asylum] - Seele - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: Lead Me Astray [Asylum] - Seele - by Florabella - 07-18-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: Lead Me Astray [Asylum] - Seele - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 07:23 PM
RE: Lead Me Astray [Asylum] - Seele - by Florabella - 07-19-2013, 01:01 AM
RE: Lead Me Astray [Asylum] - Seele - by Seele - 07-19-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: Lead Me Astray [Asylum] - Seele - by Florabella - 07-19-2013, 03:23 PM