the Rift

[OPEN] I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele}

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Walking -pit pat, pit pat, pit pat- dear god that's all I've been doing for.. what, three days? Where in the hell was the sun in this godforsaken place any how? I had wandered through what seemed like an endless forest only to find myself here... in a fucking swamp. The bright eyed, pink dashed Eris had guided me here in order to meet our merry little band of crazies. This ought to be interesting enough. What their judgment of "crazy" was would really define whether or not I fit in. I guess it was rather pleasant to be guided home rather than stumble upon some manic old crow that would babble my ear off while I was in search of an outing.

Purple optics stared at a fine path that was etched carefully into the mouth of the cold pit of darkness. The trees seemed to hang low and sob at the very lack of sun light; the oxygen had left many of their now lifeless bodies long ago, for most of them were dry and dead, not a single green leaf poking up from their limbs. Ears rotated backward at the unpleasant sight of the death trap, signifying my displeasure in silence. "Joy." I mumbled under my hot breath, letting out a huff of air after word.

Well, may as well get started, no? I picked up a slow pace, finding myself crawling toward the gaping mouth of darkness. Dark, rounded hooves began to sink into the squishy path as I moved. Apparently everything was unstable here: the residence along with the terrain. Curious eyes flicked around to take in the very decaying surroundings that I would now call home. A white object stood out to me in the murky, still waters, causing my attention to naturally pull directly toward it. A body, encased by mud and bog water, lied on it's side. Half of the corpse was swallowed by the mud, allowing onto the front and back left legs to be exposed, along with the jutting barely and half of a face. Worms and maggots surely squiggled around through the hollowed out intestines and organs, feasting happily in their adolescent stage before they were to bloom into fully thriving parasites.

The image of the squishy pink body that slid from myself flashed behind open eyes, causing me to drag my vision away from the mummified corpse. Long legs continued to carry me with ease over the soft foliage, finding the spots that were squishy enough to avoid as well. Damn it, this place is a cesspool. The path slowly became narrower and less easy to navigate, so I decided to stop before I too was sucked into the deadly waters as well. My presence would be known before too long I would imagine.

"Speak." Walk walk
AgronA
All systems go, sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Agrona - 07-18-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Agrona - 07-18-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Agrona - 07-20-2013, 12:59 PM