the Rift

[OPEN] I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele}

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

A small group of flies darted around my face as if I had just interrupted their mid-day -or night for that matter- snack. The white strings hanging from my back side immediately snapped back and forth and I tossed my skull to the left, ears set back on my neck. Alright, I've had about enough of this shit. The uncomfortable silence was cracked by a soft cackle off to my right side where I was sure there was only more swamp water. Ears pricked back up and my unnatural colored eyes found themselves trying to tear apart the darkness in order to find a face. "This is not a safe place for one to roam into-" Oh, there it is.

The voice continued for a moment before the mass of meat that created the lyrics seemed to melt out of the darkness. A mare that was actually quite small crawled from the shade, her face painted like a demonic little clown. The fact that she was watching me with such bright eyes didn't make the whole "clown" thing any better. I took a step toward the mare once she paused so I could face her directly. I stayed quiet, letting the nameless white face continue on with her second sentence.

"-it's easy to misstep and get sucked into a horrible death." I smirked coyly at the female, noting her very appearance as I watched her speak. "I took notice of that once I saw the first bloated fuck," I raised an eyebrow with the last word, the grin still playing eagerly at the edges of my dark lips. "thanks though." I paused to scribble down in my metaphorical hand book that this doll face too held a horn; though hers was interesting enough to distract the best of them: glass, in all it's shininess.

The muscles of my face relaxed once more, loosening my lips into the straight line they normally fell into. "Agrona." I added second after my oh-so-sweet response. Ears rotated forward in order to gather every word the clown would speak next. I continued to stare at her, reminding myself that daddy never told me it was rude, so it must have not mattered much. It was some bitch from another herd that happened to let me in on the little subject when I was young; I had followed the warriors into a territory they has snatched up days before, side by side with daddy.

"Eris brought me here. Who are you, doll face?" The smirk returned, fleshing out over my whole face in order to deceive a friendly smile.

"Speak." Walk walk
@[Seele]

AgronA
I counted my blessings,
now I'll count this curse

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Agrona - 07-18-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Agrona - 07-18-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 10:58 PM