the Rift

[OPEN] I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele}

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

AMARA
We are the ocean, pushing and pulling others to us

I had crept along behind Seele, but I remained at a distance. Sameira was by my side, tripping over her own paws as I followed Seele in the shadows. Although, I was sidetracked when Sameira started running after some strange creature. Sighing, I had no choice but to run after her. Even though she was only three weeks, she was fast on her paws. Her floppy ears twitched as she raced after whatever she was chasing (it appeared to be a lost creature of sorts. Maybe a squirrel or a rabbit). I was behind her, hot on her heels.

She skidded to a halt after only a few yards, her juvenile body already tired out. I allowed her to get on my back and rest before I turned around and realized I had no idea where Seele had gone. I closed my eyes and tried to think, where had she headed? After standing there for quite a while I decided to just walk whichever way. Thankfully, it was the right way to go.

I caught up with Seele, but there was another horse. Another mare, she had a bay body and two horns jutting out from her brow. Shyly, I slipped from the shadows to behind Seele, my nose bumping against her hind leg as I stared at the stranger. She had white hair that fell over her shoulders, but she had a bay body, it was interesting for me, seeing as how most bay horses had black or dark brown hair. I tried to hide myself from the stranger, but Seele's legs weren't the best place to hide behind. I kept quiet for now, as I kept my eyes on the strange mare. Was she safe? Was she going to hurt me? Or was she going to hurt Seele? Or maybe she wanted to join the Asylum!

Was Seele trying to get the mare to join our family? Inside I hoped she would join us, but I tried not to show the excitement on the outside. Instead I kept myself behind Seele, my hooves moving in time with hers. I looked back at the stranger, still a little suspicious of who she was.

”Talk talk talk.”
[[it's short... but i'm tired. -shrug- it's almost 4:30am e.o]]

Image Credit

@[Seele] & @[Agrona]

Messages In This Thread
I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Agrona - 07-18-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Agrona - 07-18-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Agrona - 07-20-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Seele - 07-21-2013, 02:28 AM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Amara - 07-21-2013, 03:30 AM