the Rift

[OPEN] I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele}

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
The mare seemed interested in the warrior position, her audits perking up at the mention of blood. "Good," I returned with a nod of approval. "Now, you need to know that along with fighting you'll have to instruct others in learning self-defense. Everyone needs to know how to fight out here otherwise they risk being killed. That is something we cannot have happen." I explain before shifting my weight to the side a little just to allow the tiny foal room to scurry around underneath my feet. Her wings folded protectively around the hellhound situated upon her back. I gave the little one a protective bump with my maw against her pole before I stopped in the middle of the open area.

Home. Yes. It was going to be home for the moment. We would find a better suited one soon enough. I would make sure of it. And then, after she did a 360 surveillance of the land. "The entire marsh is home, though this is the safest area. Be careful of the path - not all are safe and there is only one way in and out. Meetings will be held here." I explained as she focused her attention upon the foal. "This is Amara - in training to be whatever she would like that would benefit our herd. Amara, this is Agrona, she will be joining our family." I finished, shifting my weight ever so slightly. I smiled a little at the foal before gently blowing upon the hellhound on her back. It was time that they all finally became a family. It was time that everyone met each other and grew close. We would need it in order to gain the land we were so desiring.

300 words
@[Amara] && @[Agrona]
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Agrona - 07-18-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: I'm Counting Every Lie {Seele} - by Agrona - 07-18-2013, 09:49 PM