the Rift

lightless

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I was lurking the shadows again. Honestly, I needed to get a life. All of this lurking in the shadows was beginning to get horribly monotonous. And, hopefully, it meant I was only going to be bringing in more and more recruits. You know you like giving them the home! came Innerste's voice as I locked my eyes upon a pair of pegasi. One seemed older, more atoned to the world around him as he moved forward. Weary, but not weary enough to briskly leave. It seemed an interesting prospect - I might have to take him up on such measures.

The other seemed to have a coat of black and was suffering from the cold. Didn't seem to be much offering, and she smelled of familiarity that this land had so I could only assume that she was from here. Her words were enough to prove that, her name traveling along with it. "A dismal greeting if one really despises the chill and darkness that this brings" I commented from the shadows, a laugh on my lips as I emerged fully into the amber glow a few feet off. "Honestly, I find it quite charming without the sun. But, I suppose those who are accustomed to the light and not the monsters who lurk in the shadows would not take well to such weather. I am Seele," my voice curling around the harsher consonants of the german heritage as the soprano chords allowed it to float around delicately. "I am from a marsh where such nightmares can thrive and misfits can grow and find a home. Might I be able to offer one such a place?" I said, a smile upon my face as my eyes glittered with amusement. A pegasus would be a great addition.

Perhaps I could figure out his personality through the interactions that I was going to be witnessing before my eyes rather than lurking in the shadows. And then my eyes were locking upon the mare who had fallen into the conversation with the offer for the "assassins." I couldn't help but to laugh. "My dear. you have your hands full with a child. Perhaps you should make sure she doesn't run off?" I snorted, shaking my head. "I am the leader of The Asylum. We have plenty to come and help offer you a lovely place to live, sir, should you not want to be with those who send a mother and child out to find those to join. It just isn't safe, perhaps they are low on others..." I commented, eyeing the mare. Personally, I would not have brought the young one along had I been going to recruit. It did not help the herd image much at all...

469 words
@[Eribor]
._. 3rd time typing this thing. Everytime I went to post someone else had commented. -headdesk- Sorry if that makes it a little incoherent. >.> <.<
The Asylum
And sorry. Seele is not very nice ._.
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
lightless - by Eribor - 07-18-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: lightless - by Andromeda - 07-18-2013, 06:01 PM
RE: lightless - by Adrixaura - 07-18-2013, 06:22 PM