the Rift

lightless

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Andromeda is soon joined by others, mares coming to him like moths to flame, and immediately the two offer up their names and vomit up invitations to their outcast herds. She resists the urge to roll her eyes. It would be impolite, she realizes, but nevertheless they speak so quickly, as if worried the other might simply steal him away, that she finds it ruffling her feathers. For goodness' sake, he isn't a strand of pearls to hang about their necks, a trophy to polish, or a field to claim!

Of course she lets nothing change her calm demeanor.

Assassins, the appaloosa announces grandly and hurriedly. Andromeda watches her growl at her, ears flicking back in surprise as she warns of not touching her precious foal. Naturally, the young mare would never dream of hurting a child... did she truly look that wicked to the other? So evil, so conniving, that Adrixaura had to snarl and snap like the cat whose tail has been stepped on? It stung her pride, created a bitter taste in her throat. "I wouldn't think to hurt any child. I do not mean to be presumptuous, but these are not safe times; would you not be better perhaps living somewhere safer than in the wilds? There are many villains and vagabonds who roam the Threshold of our land- present company excused." Andromeda tipped her head gracefully towards the stallion who has not offered his name. Then she continues onwards, feeling ashamed of the fact that despite her generally quiet nature, she has quite a tendency to ramble when she opens her mouth. "There is no need to be rude, Seele." She said more quietly, studying the strangely-marked mare, a bit of a hard set to her jaw. Kri would need to be told of the Asylum, especially if they were recruiting.

He thanks them for their kindness; yet Andromeda only feels a twinge of pity for him, having to listen to three bickering mares arguing over him like a piece of meat. "Isn't that what we all seek? I did not want to push more... choices onto you, so quickly after entering a new country, and what may even seem like a new world. I believe I am the only one here who truly belongs to what is called a herdland; the Dragon Throat. I am confident my leaders will welcome you, if you are willing to come; and there are other herdlands I can guide you to if you would only like refuge from the winter chills for a short amount of time."
AndromedA
I will fly among the stars for eternity
background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
image credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
lightless - by Eribor - 07-18-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: lightless - by Andromeda - 07-18-2013, 06:01 PM
RE: lightless - by Adrixaura - 07-18-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: lightless - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: lightless - by Eribor - 07-19-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: lightless - by Andromeda - 07-20-2013, 05:44 PM
RE: lightless - by Adrixaura - 07-22-2013, 09:25 PM
RE: lightless - by Reizend - 07-22-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: lightless - by Eribor - 07-23-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: lightless - by Smoke - 07-24-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: lightless - by Andromeda - 07-24-2013, 09:48 PM