the Rift

[OPEN] !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Oh my. It seemed our group had grown but no one seemed to know anyone other than the person who had drug their ass over here. It was beginning to get annoying, getting bombarded with all of the creatures asking me what was going on. So fine. I would call a lovely little meeting. I would make them meet their herd mates. Otherwise this was going to be a very annoying and drawn out experience of me finding a way to slaughter each and every one of them and leave the idea of ever leading a herd in the dust. I mean, honestly? Could we not hold our own for even a little bit of time?

Apparently not! Oh. Calm down. They just don't understand what's going on! chided Innerste and I let out an annoyed snort. No one know's what's going on anymore?! Can we not find a way to figure things out on our own. I don't know? Perhaps move around the lands and talk to those that are also lurking in the shadows? I mean. I understand that is exactly what they did but you had to emerge from them at some point! With a huff I shook out the voice of Schwere as I felt him prepare to speak before I let out a peircing cry to the sky. "Anyone in the Asylum get their asses here now. You are meeting each other, god dammit." I called out, annoyance radiating off of my poisonous voice as I bit on the consonants with a disdain very few could accomplish. "Little fraulines you all are." I grumbled under my breath before standing tall and awaiting to see which of the crazies would actually join me here in the middle of the marsh land.

305 words
tag party
@[Eris] && @[Amara] && @[Jasper] && @[Reizend] && @[Skysong] && @[Agrona] && any other asylum member that i'm too lazy to tag
MEET AND GREET DAMMIT -says Seele XD
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
!! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Seele - 07-19-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Amara - 07-19-2013, 03:54 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Jasper - 07-19-2013, 01:23 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Confutatis - 07-19-2013, 06:31 PM