the Rift

[OPEN] !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

My lips folded around a low dead branch, tugging at the lifeless stick until the end cracked between the tight clamp of stained teeth. I tugged down, the branch flinging up back toward the sky and bouncing around momentarily; all the while creaking and groaning miserably. How in the fuck do these things stay up right? I questioned myself. A faint call from the accented clown that I had met once before circulated in my skull, piecing together "Asylum," "here now," and "god dammit." Fair enough, Seele.

I sighed and my tongue lolled out the right side of my face, scraping against the top row of dull herbivore teeth in order to rid my mouth of the chuck of stick. It rolled off, plopping onto the murky flooring with a wet sound that I figured was either it falling into the water, or it was lathered in my sticky saliva. Once that episode was over I walked toward Seele's notable voice, attempting to watch my steps carefully as well as watching what I was walking into. I must figure out this marsh. There's no fucking way I'll look like one of you. My eyes trailed toward a bloated, mummified face that sat in the still, dirty waters.

Finally I emerged through the opening that Seele had brought me to at one point, seeing it was already much more full than my first greeting had been. I paused, facing the cuddle-Seele-fest with a smirk, Eris stood a few arm's lengths away from me to my left. "How adorable." Ears rotated around to listen to nothing in particular; it was just nice to hear something besides my own footsteps and the eerie clicks and snaps that emerged from the depths of the marsh when I was alone. Purple eyes drifted over the Eris and I bobbed my head respectfully, the thickness of my white mane cascading over my face like snow crashing down from the sides of a mountain.

I raised my head once more, looking at the four standing before me. The filly that I had met when Seele had showed me the way to this open, sturdy ground, posed at the clown's legs just as she had before. I stood quietly, offering nothing more than I had already said. If any of them were actually curious as to who I am, they would ask, just as Eris and Seele had.

"Speak." Walk walk
AgronA
All systems go, sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
!! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Seele - 07-19-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Amara - 07-19-2013, 03:54 AM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Jasper - 07-19-2013, 01:23 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Confutatis - 07-19-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: !! How Do You Sleep [ASYLUM] - by Eris_ - 07-19-2013, 10:09 PM