the Rift

The forgotten and shivering (CLOSED)

Penguin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She had no time to just lurk around. The snow and the wind where creeping up on her and in the bitterness that only winter could bring, Pen found her legs aching. She was young, much too young for such pain in her joins, yet they where there. Swinging her black mane over her shoulder she tossed it out of her pink eyes. In the dark afternoon the mare found herself being herded down a tree-line by the landscape and she was unsure as to where it would lead her. All she knew was she must find shelter soon, or she would simply freeze to death. Already her legs where starting to go numb and she did her best to keep them moving.

“DARN YOU!” She cried out into the heavens as she stumbled and feel to her knees. Slowly she would get up. Her body shivered as she stepped forward again, making it a few more feet before stumbling once more. She could hardly feel her front legs they where becoming so numb. Is this the end of me? Shall I die here and see my family once more by the end of this day? Her thoughts questioned in her mind as she forced herself up again. She wasn’t ready to die, her sheer will wouldn’t allow it to be done. Breathing slowly she blew her breath against her legs in an attempt to warm them as she started to move forward again. Head low, and eyes half closed she headed into the bone chilling wind. It felt like needles against her skin.

Messages In This Thread
The forgotten and shivering (CLOSED) - by Penguin - 07-19-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: The forgotten and shiving - by Kahlua - 07-19-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: The forgotten and shiving - by Penguin - 07-19-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: The forgotten and shiving - by Kahlua - 07-20-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: The forgotten and shiving - by Penguin - 07-20-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: The forgotten and shiving - by Kahlua - 07-20-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: The forgotten and shiving - by Penguin - 07-21-2013, 10:25 PM