the Rift

The forgotten and shivering (CLOSED)

Penguin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Dying here in this way was so not okay with the black and white mare. For a while now her life has been nothing but chaos. From the lost of her family, to this bad weather. The fact that the moon was out didn’t even faze her. After all it was just the moon, and in this weather she couldn’t see anything but white. Yet she could hear and as she fell to her knees one more time she let out a sigh. It was almost as if she had given up, as that was the tone within the sigh. Yet at the sound of someone’s voice she looked up and saw someone. Mother? She thought as the mare looks a bit like her mother, but then again she looked a bit like her father, and herself as well. This mare wasn’t her mother though.

Slowly she got up again, but this time she fall back down. ”I…I don’t know.” She said softly to the other mare. She was a brave creature, but she was scared and just so cold. ”It was gone?” She then asked as she tried again to get up and stay up. It was hard as all she wanted to do was fall back to her knees and then stay down, but she wanted to live at the same time. ”I am Penguin by the way.” She told the other mare, as she said it she hoped this mare wouldn’t make a crack about how didn’t Penguins like the cold or what not. Then again she wasn’t completely sure what a Penguin was to be honest.

”Where am I? Where are we?” She then said in a bit of a whisper as she thought to herself, but also spoke the question out loud. Perhaps this stranger could help her out by telling her.

Messages In This Thread
The forgotten and shivering (CLOSED) - by Penguin - 07-19-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: The forgotten and shiving - by Kahlua - 07-19-2013, 10:42 PM
RE: The forgotten and shiving - by Penguin - 07-19-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: The forgotten and shiving - by Kahlua - 07-20-2013, 12:49 AM
RE: The forgotten and shiving - by Penguin - 07-20-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: The forgotten and shiving - by Kahlua - 07-20-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: The forgotten and shiving - by Penguin - 07-21-2013, 10:25 PM