the Rift

[OPEN] [Endless Night] From the mountains cold

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The joy of success fills my body as I feel my claws and teeth breaking into the flesh of the reptile. My success did not last for long though. I was soon freed from its legs and into the snowy ground. Some of its electrified blood had landed in my mouth and on my paws. Zaps of untamed pain flooded my system, making it almost impossible to move. When I finally had regained enough strength and power to move, I quickly dashed to underneath the belly of the beast. Pain was still flying up my legs with each step I took.

Suddenly, a new feeling erupted in the pit of my stomach. It made me feel like throwing up, but yet it had a sense of power to it. My eyes of fire widened. It seemed to engulf all the pain that still remained. It was a burning power. It made me want to scream to get rid of it, but yet it had such pleasure to it. This feeling was very familiar, though I could not recall what it exactly was.

But then, I found out.

I finally could not take this feeling one second more, so I let out a howl to sooth my needs. It happened. A stream of fire came roaring out of my maw and started hurling towards the beast’s belly. It had come back! My magic had returned! My glowing pelt may not be working at its best, but my fiery howl seemed to be working perfectly. It kept streaming out, and I was hoping that this would scorch the giant dragon and send him crying back to where he had come from.

Looks like I was wrong once again. My few seconds of happiness were ended when the fire soon stopped. I tried to let out another howl, but something went wrong I guess. A horrendous burning feeling grew in my throat and in my maw. Smoke was soon pouring out of my mouth and flooding my body. I yelped out in pain and stuck my maw deep down into the snow. Oh god, I had just made a complete idiot out of myself.

[[The beasts blood gets in Ayaka’s mouth and on her paws. Ayaka discovers that her Fire magic is working and uses it to try and torch the belly of the beast for about ten seconds. Due to broken magic, when she tried her fire attack a second time, it gets caught in her throat and maw.]]

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Ruka - 07-20-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Leovan - 07-20-2013, 05:59 AM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Ayaka - 07-20-2013, 07:59 AM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Ruka - 07-26-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Ayaka - 07-27-2013, 08:07 AM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Leovan - 07-27-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Leovan - 07-29-2013, 10:25 AM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Ruka - 08-01-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: [Endless Night] From the mountains cold - by Ayaka - 08-03-2013, 07:54 AM