the Rift

[OPEN] [Endless Night] From the heart of the world

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Destrier

Everyone had thrown themselves into action, and yet here I was, standing there and doing absolutely nothing. It proved to be a grave mistake, for a group of flames came spewing from the mouth of the beast towards me, effectively setting the mostly dead grass on fire. In the back of my mind, I had wondered if this creature was really so bad, for what had he done besides crawl from the center of the world and take down an innocent deer? Nothing, until he had set the land aflame and went about attacking me and the rest of my allies.

Whirling on my hind legs, I made a mad dash away from the oncoming flames, hoping that the snow on the ground would be enough to stop the flames before they could travel very far. Leaning to the right, I attempted to go around the flames that had been started behind me and set my sights on my opponent. In the short amount of time between my arrival and now, it was already being barraged in attacks my a multitude of others, most of which I couldn't recall knowing personally. Vikram had come, the massive, draconic stallion whose company I'd come to enjoy during my time in the Edge. I had glimpsed his figure just in time to witness him go for the beast's shoulders before I went to planning my own attack.

Charging forward, I sought to put myself at the left side of the creature's belly, knowing that if my allies were successful in taking its eyes out, next to the head was the last place I wanted to be. Should I be successful in reaching the lizard's side, I kicked out with all the force I was able to gather, uncertain how much damage I could truly do to the tough skin. I thought briefly of trying to conjure my magic, for it seemed to be working suddenly once more, but as the beast was capable of breathing fire, I doubted it would have any effect.

Suli, seeing both Vikram and Ampere go for the eyes of the behemoth reptile, decided to look for a different area of the lizard to target. Speeding through the air currents that were much too warm for Helovia's Frostfall, the little green went for the left ear, even if it wasn't much more than a hole in the side of the creature's head. Reaching out with her legs, she prepared to catch herself on the skin of her fellow reptile and closed her claws as tightly as she was able upon them, much like a hawk squeezing the life from its prey.

[ooc - Des tries to outrun the flames and rounds back, trying to put himself at the monster's left side, where he kicks out. Suli flies to the monster's ear and closes her talons down on/in it.]

Credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Endless Night] From the heart of the world - by Hespera - 07-22-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: [Endless Night] From the heart of the world - by Destrier - 07-26-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: [Endless Night] From the heart of the world - by Hespera - 07-26-2013, 08:33 PM