the Rift

[OPEN] [Endless Night] The tides are turning vile

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

I'LL WEAVE YOUR NAMES INTO MY RIBCAGE,</style>
lock your hearts inside my chest.</style>

They follow my orders, surprisingly. I am amused by how easy it is to command others when they are placed in a stressful situation. I think many just look for any leader, any direction. Directions and a plan are better than chaotic fighting. I smile as I see the limb tear, my plan unfolding perfectly. I dive, my hooves peeling through the wind and causing a gash in the neck of the monster. My eyes widen terribly as I see a large, dark bubble of nothing good rising from the wound.

Backtracking as fast as I possibly can, my wings push down, the wind sending me up faster than any other winged fool in Helovia, but not quite fast enough to avoid the bubble of acid breaking open on the bottom of my legs, caustic substance burn the flesh almost instantly as I squeal in pain. I dive back down, my legs dipping into the freezing water for relief before I spiral back up, only to find that the air had become a minefield of acid orbs.

"GOD DAMN IT," I yell, my pain-frazzled mind sending wind magic to tear the orbs out of my path ahead of me, one of them extremely resistant grazes across my hip, searing the hair off of my rump and leaving delicate flesh behind. Just my luck, I think to myself, before swirling about in place to look back at the ocean, seeing disturbing crabs crawling across the water. Gifted with wings, I would not be affected by the crabs. The others needed me to help destroy the main threat.

Focusing my magic down below, I begin to decrease the air pressure within and surrounding the monster of wind, hoping that he would expand and explode, unable to keep the densely knit wind fibers together, unraveling and leaving behind nothing but the inky, disturbing crabs.

KRI the Resolute</style>
I WILL GIVE YOUR HEART A PLACE TO REST AFTER EVERYTHING YOU HAD HAS TURNED AND LEFT.</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Endless Night] The tides are turning vile - by Kri - 07-29-2013, 07:21 PM