the Rift

For all is not always fair in both love and war..

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy

Arlo
For all is not always fair in both love and war..

A shiver crossed my spine as the realisation struck that she had noticed the change in power within me to that of evil, and I revelled in the fact that she was far from repulsed by it, nay, she seemed almost turned on by it. I could smell the excitement in the air, though I could no longer distinguish whether it was mine or hers. Not that it really mattered.

I could no longer stand still, the need for blood was coursing through my veins, pulsing right behind my eyes. I moved forward, entwining my way round this enticing femme, banner high and flicking, high on the dark and twisted atmosphere. Her harsh laugh reminded me that she wasn’t one for seducing and spitting out like the morsel I first assumed she was. She was quite surprisingly shaping up into something of an equal, and even more shocking was that I was accepting it, perhaps even enjoying it. I had never experienced a femmora who could challenge me so.

I snorted as she spoke of my other side, my weaker side. My serpent like hiss leaked lyrics that swirled around her;

’I would be ever so grateful if we didn’t speak of that weakling again dearest. It only gives him the incentive to return, and fighting him bores me so. I hear your offer, and it is one that I will not reject straight out of hand. For as I spoke of before, my dreams are most others nightmares, so spinning webs of destruction and blood spill is something I would take great pleasures in. But alas, I am too hungry to make such a decision, how about we go and hunt for a bit, and I can give you my final answer once my cravings have been sated?’

I knew I was going to take her up on the offer, and if she was to push me for an answer right now, it would be affirmative. But the need for blood was strong, and I fancied seeing who I had gotten myself into dealings with..

"Talk talk talk."
Think Think Think
Fugue State
Tagged: @[Seele]
Count:346
OOC: Sure finish it off!

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: For all is not always fair in both love and war.. - by Arlo - 07-22-2013, 09:31 AM