the Rift

God can you hear me? God is missing.

Zaron Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

An awful smell leaks into my circular nares and without thinking I toss my head and lend my ears to my neck. Crouching closely to the muscles with held my head high. There was more than one but how many I could not tell. I am unfamiliar with the existence of others anymore and to be honest, deciding the amount of them coming upon me was a rather waste of time, it would only anger my wretched soul even more. Though the sounds were close and impatiently I waited. Crackling sounds of snow beneath their hooves, the only signs they were approaching not slowly but at a decent pace. Angry? No they couldn't be. I knew they were there and they knew I was there... An orange glow atop this dappled back gave me away beyond the hope of escaping their stomach knotting presence. Not as though I am nervous but a simple disgust, after being alone so long I am disappointed to know I'm still alive and not wandering the land where souls like I belong. I couldn't tell you why I hoped for such a thing but it just seems so appealing.

Appealing just like the mare that approaches me. Her coat is stained. Stained a crimson and intriguing color and almost instantly and sly smile crawls upon my lips. Fun. Oh fun I know this will be. Here approaches her friend. Friend? Or companion on a journey, so different but alike they seem. Raising my cranium I lean to the left to get a better look at the equine mare behind the feminine unicorn I am growing more and more fond of. A tingle deep inside my gut. Or my testicles. Ha who knows. Though as soon as she speaks, I can feel my hopes twist and die. Covering themselves in dirt and fading away into the backs of my mind. "The pain is soothing my dear, perhaps you should try my escape sometimes." My nostrils flare and I give her a simple snort, attitude? No. Just a friendly reminder I don't give a shit about my well being, I will move along just to see how far I can go before I fall. Fall to the bottom of the cliff, no way back but to continue and let go of life. I long for the day I can taste death and either die hard or live hard.

Again I am no longer alone with these two mares. Its presence is quickly noticed by scent. A wolf. How interesting. My guard is not heightened but I do watch him with an interesting gaze, a deep glare of my soulless silver globes. Praying to the devil that his heart quivers as well as the hairs upon his back raise. He should fear approaching three equines. What a fool. Though it would be talent to take this bravery and foolishness upon his shoulders. "Would you find 'She is right.' to be your opinion? Because I do." my words spit slowly. Like the speed of nothing. "Sergeant of the Dragons Throat," I repeat, coiling my lips into an emotionless facade "you are wolf, not dragon son." I laugh mechanically. Sure that is just a name for some home he lives in but what? Dragons Throat! I could laugh till I cried. What a name for some home. A dragons throat. Though he speaks words I finally find useful. Helovia. Helovia. Hellovia. The hell of everlasting night thats for damn sure. I nod to the canine. Giving him the notion I understand where I am now and appreciate the help he has provided compared to the two mares. One of which who speaks cowardly and the other who seeps quietly in her dark whole of nothing.

Noise. More noise. Smells, even more. Another canine approaches and very shortly after another unicorn approaches. One of which I find the humor and haunting disgust in his voice, and I love it. "You would be well advised not to dig my grave before the body dies." I shout a glare from him to the blood stained mare he speaks towards. Again he approaches with words. Words that bring a grin that feels as though its gone from ear to ear. "Oh my, what use could that be?" I question, hoping for the taste of blood to be worn upon my teeth by the use he wishes for me. Do I follow him? No? Do I accompany him? No? Do I stand alone and face the world? No? Whats to be done? There's 4 acquaintances I have found, or that have found me, I know they all seek something from me. No one searches for something without a cause.

Messages In This Thread
God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Zaron - 07-20-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Ayaka - 07-21-2013, 11:22 AM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Zaron - 07-21-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Ayaka - 07-22-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Zaron - 07-27-2013, 01:57 AM