the Rift

God can you hear me? God is missing.

Zaron Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
.Z a r o n.

The worlds spinning. Right infront of me...

Moving like crazy.

Smile spreads, d'Artagnan has spread his lips, speaking with tones that are like music to my ears. Tones so mellow with something hiding deep, lurking in the shadows. How disgusting. I'm surrounded by those who are like me in one sense. This wolf though, I've agitated but still he smiles. Fool. Spit back. "You're going to sit here and take shit?" my face sinks into annoyance. I'm looking for some fun and this bastard can't even make me smile. I snarl. Snort. And flick my long leonine tail to the side. Hairs rustling atop the ground. Silver eyes sneak back towards Seele, I do not favor her of the stud with his canine friend but I do find it best interest to follow her, shuffling my left hoof right before d'Artagnan speaks again. This time though I am slightly angered by what he says but its a small rage that sinks away, I don't care.

My feelings fade. Always fade. Normally they never show but as they fade I return to my state of a calm devil. Slyly picking my sides carefully. "Sir, would you be talking about my penis or the balls behind it?" air rushes from my mouth, mechanic smile. I like him, enough to consider him someone I would stand beside but I won't go. Won't do it so. He scampers away along with the mutt and I am left with the wolf and Seele. Obviously the other mare had enough of this conversation and escaped to the darkness. "Ayaka, it would be well to you to find your way home now." my eyes dart to her. Though I have nothing upon my face, its emptiness and I can feel it.

"Seele, I do find my presence in your favor. Shall we move along in the shadows or wait for the devil to catch us?"

[ooc- disgusting and short, i'm terribly sorry, I had muse and then it ran away! :O and no worries Imi!]
image credit
coding = tempest @ sordid secrets

Messages In This Thread
God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Zaron - 07-20-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Ayaka - 07-21-2013, 11:22 AM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Zaron - 07-21-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Ayaka - 07-22-2013, 08:44 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Zaron - 07-27-2013, 01:57 AM