the Rift

God can you hear me? God is missing.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Oh, Confutatis, how you have such a lovely way with words. Again, I still choose to ignore this wolf who is around us. She makes no sense, but I find no desire to haunt her dreams. She has a home, one she seems to not be too willing to leave, so she serves no purpose to me.

D'Art's mutt seemed to not take too kindly to being called one, already frothing at the lips ready for an attack. But, really, he needed to have a purpose other than sitting there like a little porcelain doll. They did absolutely nothing. It also seemed that the broken horned stag had no real use to be here. He was beginning to walk off without much left to say other than swish his tail and walk away with a poor dejected gaze.

He offers one last attempt, pulling at the stag's manhood in his last resort. It is obvious that I have won this battle against him and the smirk lays upon my face with a sick feature that only accents who I am. It is with a laugh that I listen to the stag's remark about his manhood to the Nightshade's disappearance into the shadows before he turns to the wolf and tells the dog to find it's way home.

Give the poor wolf some slack! came Innerste and I can't help but to shake my head in dismay for a second. "Ayaka, it would serve you well to gain a harsh tongue when those are taking marks at you." I warn her, "The weak rarely survive." Then, I allow my frame to turn toward the shadows, having heard him ask how we will be travelling.

A smile is on my lips, "It is a mix of both. Shadows do encase most of the journey, though. This way, teufel, and you will get to see the rest of The Asylum - those who will help all of us reek havoc and tend to those wounds so you can continue to prove to yourself that you are alive." I say, the venom never leaving my tone as I start to head back toward the marshes, ears tilted backward to listen to his hoofsteps to ensure that he is following.

383 words
Thread is basically done - I'm posting for a request to outcast and our board for you <3
And the wait was fine Imi - helped me get a coherent enough brain to post. xD
Oh, and if you could post on this thread here with what position you think he'd be in that would be lovely ;3
Any questions, don't be afraid to ask!
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Zaron - 07-20-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Ayaka - 07-21-2013, 11:22 AM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Zaron - 07-21-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: God can you hear me? God is missing. - by Ayaka - 07-22-2013, 08:44 PM