the Rift

You Make Me Want to Be Brave [OOC Spar - Rasta]

Florabella Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
It was the height which made her tall - even for the mare’s age - due to her own lineage which could not be changed the moment she was conceived. It wasn’t the sole height which she meekly hoped it would her against any chance of surviving, but was her body even built for it? A coat of two colors with its own pattern which made it known as her. An ever aging body which was finding its strongest pinpoint to develop the bones. She was clumsy and hardly done much for herself. A few runs done her justice, but never before had she ever lashed out at another. No, the thought made the signals towards her brain to throb. Throb it did, but she couldn’t literally shake off the discomfort. Fighting was too bizarre. Too frightening. Surprisingly enough, it wasn’t what caused her to gawk the most.

She paced as her body heated up against the temperature as instructed over and over again in her foreign of a mind. Move. Move. Move. Her body was stiff and eyes glanced everywhere for any sign of another. None had approached yet and her lungs allowed her to exhale a frosty breath of relief. She tilted her head upwards towards the sunless sky and the only view provided was the moonlight caressing a small portion of the terrain. The trees made it impossible to follow it clearly. Her sight set itself on another ground and she took a steady canter away from her original position.

The unknown. She did not possess anything out of the ordinary to know what was expected by other species. A second sense wasn’t in her grasp either. It was what made some anxiety spread through the mare. It was possibly a very easy way to injure another and have them dislike her. It was hard to imagine any body part to be stained with blood. It was hard to imagine at all, but she assumed it was an instinctual type of behavior impeded within her. With a sigh, she came to a halt and inspected the spot where the terrain had an open sky. The light was easier to look through, but she blinked, trying to adjust to the sight.

"Anyone want to... teach me how to spar?" Another sigh escaped her. Florabella spun around nervously. She never had fought before, but she lamely hoped it wouldn’t be lethal. She restlessly moved around before she waited for her opponent to arrive.

Words: 404
Setting: It's dark out with the stars and moon to provide some light, but in time it will lighten up again. It will transition into dawn soon. A cold breeze is picking up. The forest is nearby with its pack of trees rooted into the dirt, but it's not a fairly open area. Not entirely.
Type: OOC / Training Spar
Magic|Companion: 0/0
Rounds: 3 rounds & closing defense
Comments: Sorry for the lame intro and future spar posts ;; Am I doing this right?

Messages In This Thread
You Make Me Want to Be Brave [OOC Spar - Rasta] - by Florabella - 07-21-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: You Make Me Want to Be Brave [OOC Spar - Rasta] - by Florabella - 07-22-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: You Make Me Want to Be Brave [OOC Spar - Rasta] - by Florabella - 08-03-2013, 07:39 PM