the Rift

[OPEN] When we break does anyone care

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A pounding ring in the tobiono painted unicorns perked ears for awhile he was being frantic in his episode so much so the foolish boy didn’t recognize his own heart beat. It was as if during the whole melt down the stallion hovered over his own body as it savaged trees, which normally were things the equine rather loved about nature. Now it became a target for the demons in his psyche to lash viciously out at, but this had been happening for years more often than not the stud could control it using it to suite his advantage. Never once had a break down resulted in those he loved getting hurt for this unicorn figured out a method to reserve such fits of rage to use in case of a assault by another. The paint put on a smile all the time as a front not because the horse went along going “ fra la la la” instead what his soul truly screamed was “ forsake me you bastard, but I need help someone anyone save me” it felt too far gone for the stallion to do anything to piece back together the shards of his mind way too complicated for him; however this offered an insight to understanding other hurt souls so the horned horse used his curse to bless others when they would allow him to through his help

This led Castiel to where he stood at this very moment with snow laden ground under a desecrated tree it’s shrapnel littered the earthen floor so much one could make the case for a bombing had happened. In a way the unicorn went off like a bomb when rage struck the fuse a blaze it had been long coming, but the boom did come. He stood their joint locked frozen in a state of piecing back together his psyche bit by bit after taking a few calming breaths the equine moved and looked at the tree feeling sorry. Rubbing its wounds with his muzzle the stallion said “I am sorry you did not deserve my frustration if I had the ability I would restore you….look at me I am talking to a tree I need to pull myself together” at that the stud heard movement and spun around he couldn’t make out much with the wind whipping up the snow in the dark it stung his face “shit” he mumbled to himself then realized a figure about to charge at him silhouetted against the ground by a shadow so the stallion gathered a defense stance shouting kindly “ I mean you no harm whatever is out there please I don’t want to fight I just want to talk or be left alone take your pick. Names castiel by the way

Messages In This Thread
When we break does anyone care - by Castiel - 07-21-2013, 08:23 AM
RE: When we break does anyone care - by Luneia - 07-23-2013, 09:50 AM
RE: When we break does anyone care - by Castiel - 07-23-2013, 10:24 AM