the Rift

[OPEN] Held together with glue (Apodis)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

When the lights came on, everyone including myself either sighed or cheered out their pent up relief. The moon was perhaps the most beautiful thing I had seen in what felt like ages, and stars. Lord look at all the stars! I had almost forgotten what those shimmering diamonds looked like. Each was a tiny beacon of hope in this dark night, each a gentle reminder that we hadn’t been totally abandoned. Magic that was perceived dead—came back to life in a soft glow. I could feel the spools of power spilling rapidly around themselves, folding over again and again. A great breath emerges from my breast on the next exhale, despite its weak proportions this body felt full again. More whole. Yet, somehow something was still wrong.

I struggled to bring my magic to the surface, sand magic. The ability to move sand at will—it was perhaps my oldest talent and usually the easiest to produce. Gently, I coached illuminated granules up, but they didn’t fly as I chose. Instead a hoof full of magical dust did rise, only to dart out in all directions. Surprised by this, my threads gave quick release and the granules fell back to earth as harmless as they might. Bemused, I tried again only to achieve the same response. It would seem that things hadn’t returned to normal. My frame shuffles forward out from under the protection of our old magnolia, its bare branches looked like a lifeless skeleton jutting toward heaven in a vain attempt at salvation.
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Held together with glue (Apodis) - by Midas - 07-21-2013, 11:13 AM
RE: Held together with glue (Apodis) - by Apodis - 07-23-2013, 09:20 AM
RE: Held together with glue (Apodis) - by Midas - 07-23-2013, 10:02 AM