the Rift

[OPEN] Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

The going had been slow, but here they were at last- the border of the World's Edge. Just beyond the border one of the Dragon Heart's fire's burned, providing warmth in the endless snow. Kahlua had purposefully led the mare she guided to this place, trying to show her the fire she had spoken of at the Threshold. Besides that, she wanted to warm this mare's blood. The poor girl had been falling over frozen when Kahlua first came upon her and it may very well have been life or death to stand beside this fire. Though the fire was still 30 yards off, the warmth radiated outward, reaching to the border.

“For now, we can go no further,” she said patiently to her painted compaion. As they stood here, Kahlua thought back to the history the painted unicorn had given her. A land swallowed by water, a flood that left no survivors. It was funny, how she and this other were so similar. Kahlua had not been able to say anything of it on the couple days walk from the Threshold to the Edge, for the feelings hurt her heart too much, but she spoke now of her own history.

“My land was swallowed by fire,” she responded softly. The joyous, sing-song quality that usually graced her tone was missing for the moment. “Nothing contained like this one here. I lost my brother in the confusion. I think he must be alive somewhere, though...” She trailed off slowly, not knowing or wanting to say anything else of it. “But here we are in happier times. You will be able to call this place home soon, just like I do.” Her smile returned as she settled in to happier thoughts. For now, the waited.
Well, my cold friend. Warm your bones and a leader will come soon. And won't they be proud of me, to have brought another home to our land? We can only hope so. And put on your best face, of course. Your successes are my successes in this moment. And I can't have you making me look bad...
@[Penguin]

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Kahlua - 07-21-2013, 11:24 PM
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Penguin - 07-22-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Penguin - 07-28-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Penguin - 08-15-2013, 08:38 PM