the Rift

[OPEN] Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance]

Penguin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She felt better now, her legs where no longer so numb, and her joints weren't as stiff. She was very grateful to Kah and to Smoke as well. Even though she didn't go out seeking Penguin, Kah had saved her life and the twisted horned gal owes her for that. Rather her hornless twins wants it, or even knows it she will always have Pen watching her back. Today an ally has been made, and a bond created that would never be broken, but it could still crack of course. She wasn't some mindless slave to the mare after all.

Looking at Kah for a moment as Smoke spoke to her, she then listened to everything that was being said. To her new friend, and then to herself. Her heart was racing. "Yes I truly wish to join the Qian. My old herd was made up of my family members, but not everyone was family by blood. I wish to join the Qian as an adopted sister to all." She said in a calm, but serious voice as she gave Smoke a graceful and grateful bow.

This started out looking like the day of her death, but now she knows for sure. In her mind, her heart and her soul that this was the day of her rebirth. This must truly be my lucky day, thanks the stars and moon. This world was strange to her though. She was still new to it, and it to her, but already she is breaking ground and making strides towards a brighter future.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Penguin - 07-22-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Penguin - 07-28-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Penguin - 08-15-2013, 08:38 PM