the Rift

[OPEN] Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance]

Smoke the Wild Rose Posts: 128
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 10 Buff: SWIFT
Zaffre :: Common Blue Dragon :: Fire Breath Kachie
An amused quirk on an ear ringed in white caught the barely disguised sound of humor from painted Kahlua, a soft sound that could have so easily been lost within the crackle of burning wood and the simple rhythyms of speech. So her younger counterpart had learned some aspect of the truth of her observation of the unique collection of souls that dwelled within these woods. Had she seen the dragon-bred, or the scholarly gryphon? Perhaps, though there were many of not so bizarre of heritage that could easily fit that description.

Then her ears flicked forward with a bright smile as young Penguin affirmed her decision to join the Qian. "Then you are welcome to our home and family, Penguin. I would be pleased to count you as one of my nurses if you decide to continue the path you desire. I have intentions to begin lessons in herblore for all who would become healers in a few days. Come to them, and you will become one of my proteges as well as my herd-sister."

Kindly she stepped forward, white speckled muzzle extending to bump the young unicorn's shoulder in a companionable gesture before returning to tending the fire. It would not do to have a new nurse fall over frozen after being placed within the ranks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Penguin - 07-22-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Penguin - 07-28-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Penguin - 08-15-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Smoke - 08-24-2013, 12:57 AM