the Rift

[OPEN] Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Yes, I truly wish to join the Qian. Penguin's words that followed were so much more eloquent than anything Kahlua ever could have put together herself. She maintained the smile that had been upon her face since they arrived at the borders. She had done good, Kahlua thought, and was proud of herself for it. Additionally, Smoke seemed pleased with Kahlua's choice as well, and that was all Kahlua could ask for. Their bantering back and forth left Kahlua in a good mood- not that she was ever in a bad one. Pleased with herself, and the world, she knew she would sleep easy tonight, even amongst the darkness. Taking the time to break a few more sticks from the large branch that Smoke had hauled over, Kahlua nosed them closer to the fire.

You will become one of my proteges as well as my herd-sister. Kahlua nodded her head deeply to Penguin as Smoke's words came to a finish. “Welcome to the herd, then, officially. I am glad to call you sister. Turning her head to Smoke, she nodded again. “I will see you both around, I'm sure. A friendly nicker fell from her lips before she turned then and wandered off into the words. Her deed was done, in bringing Penguin home, and certainly Penguin would rather converse with her new mentor than silly Kahlua. Besides, Penguin's ambition gave Kahlua new drive to find one of the Glazier's and continue on her path of education.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Penguin - 07-22-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Penguin - 07-28-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Penguin - 08-15-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: Thawing Frozen Bones [Penguin, Acceptance] - by Kahlua - 08-24-2013, 10:33 PM