the Rift

[JUDGED] Hit Me Brah.

Ulano Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: image_zpse6fc66a8.jpg]
ULANO
and the walls come tumbling down, from the city that we loved.

The breeze burned my face, the ground softly covered in snow. My pale eyes struggled to see with the chill. What a change in mood, I thought, One minute sex, the other we are pissed at each other. there was only one way to settle our argument though. And that was to fight. I whipped around in mid step. And rocketed through the forest. Swiftly setting each foot carefully on the ground with each stride of my gallop. My forelock swung into my eyes. The only thing on my mind at the moment was this unicorn. And not like he was on my mind minutes ago. I Stormed down the path, feeling like I was running atop of the fluffy, white snow. I locked onto the stallion ahead of me. I may be small, but I can take down a target. I attempted to throw Myself onto his back. Trying to grip onto his withers with my teeth. Clamping my front hooves, in effort to cling to castiels back. I toppled over the other side, spitting hair out of my mouth. And faced the stallion. He seemed just as pissed as me. I pinned my ears back, flat against my head. My chest was heaving in and out. My eyes wide and fixed on Castiel, the stallion whom I once liked. My nostrils flaring with pure anger towards the stallion. How dare he storm off like that. He had sex with with me, not just me having sex with him. He chose to mount me. Why was he so pissed that the sex wasn't for love? We barely knew each other. My muscles rippled in my spread, sturdy stance, for this stallion was not going down without a fight. I must be ready.

Word count:: 300
No Companion, No Magic
Attack:: 1/3
Closing Defence:: 0/1

Messages In This Thread
Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-22-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-22-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-23-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-23-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-25-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-25-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 08-01-2013, 11:05 AM