the Rift

[JUDGED] Hit Me Brah.

Ulano Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: image_zpse6fc66a8.jpg]
ULANO
and the walls come tumbling down, from the city that we loved.

I felt the anger flood to my face. My head was pounding inside my skull. My. Eyes were wide, staring at the paint stallion that I no longer knew. Castiel was bucking in all directions, I am almost glad I didn't stay on. I let down my guard for a second and then it hit me. Literally. His hoof smacked me straight across the side of jaw. I stumbled backwards. Feeling the pounding in my head increase. It felt as if my head was oung to explode. There was no escape from the bloodless pain. I let out a blood curteling shriek, sending birds fling from the trees. My eyes refocused on Castiel. This fight was real now. He got himself in too far. You do not just hit my face! I thought in pure anger. The words did not come out of the stallions mouth softly, as they did not too long ago. They were sharp, and rough. Piercing my ears, as my shriek probably did to his. “Why do you bother me so?" Bother you... seriously, what was his guy thinking? We both had sex. I did not force the stallion into it, and after it was over, he gets all pissy at me from his decision. While regaining my balace from the blow to he head, I immediately threw myself at him once again. But this time not to land on his back. I aimed for his head. Hoping to hit his horn, and grab it with my teeth. In effort to break off part of it, or the whole thing. My eyes, glared at the stallion as I pushed off forward in his direction. Feet pawing for his face in mid air, before I was even close to the paint.

Word Count:: 301
No Companion, No magic
Attack:: 2/3
Closing Defense:: 0/1

Messages In This Thread
Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-22-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-22-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-23-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-23-2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 07-25-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Castiel - 07-25-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: Hit Me Brah. - by Ulano - 08-01-2013, 11:05 AM