the Rift

[PRIVATE] Did you ever wonder about the stars || Rasta

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Light now flooded the Dragon’s throat. With the soft bright diamonds twinkling in the sky, large white moon, and the bright fires, that introduced the entrance of the Throat, the land was fully illuminated. My nose was twitching, catching scent fragments of horses and the critters that scurried around the sandy dunes. A cool breeze wiped through my glistening fur. The sand beneath my paws was compact and lightly frosted from the coldness of Frostfall. I was out, patrolling the borders of the Throat. My ears forward, my nose wiggling. My legs were moving at a calm prance. It was a relaxing day… orrr maybe night... Whatever this time might be, it was relaxing. My fur was now fading from its sparkling glimmer to its malfunctioned shadowy way. My fiery orbs rolled as I continued my patrol.

I stopped, my claws digging into the earth and my nose pointed towards the moon. I closed my fire filled eyes, taking in a breath of fresh air. My orange orbs flash open, scanning the land. Stars once again began to dance upon my pelt, changing my unnatural shadowy pelt back to its glowing sheen. My gaze fell upon night sky and the endless formation of stars. I sighed, wondering why they had returned. Had the Goddess felt pity for us without light and decided to give us back just a little more brightness? I was just thankful that they had come back, for I was beginning to worry that the darkness would last forever.

[[Next post will be MUCH better I promise<3]]

Messages In This Thread
Did you ever wonder about the stars || Rasta - by Ayaka - 07-22-2013, 07:38 PM