the Rift

[OPEN] scarecrow [open for anyone]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

The stallion seemed bothered by our suspiciously simultaneous appearance, his white ears lying back in his matching ivory hair. The colors that wind around his body are lighter than my herd mate's, but they are both blue; which in my mind is enough to tell me that they are too much alike. The equally long stare that the brute held toward me was irritating; he was picking me apart, though I'm not sure if it's a physical or mental evaluation. Once our discolored eye contact was shattered, he turned to the much brighter hued mare, staring as he did toward me.

"What?" the brute's voice drags from his chest, cracking as he glowers at the world. The white coated male crawls out of the shallow water, my ears flicking back at the unexpected movement. His departure along with the tone of his young voice did not add up to anything I was liking at all. A snort erupts loudly from my throat, clearing my nostrils of the small amount of mucus that slid from my right nostril and fell to the ground. The stallion stopped just as quickly as he had begun moving, his voice crawling through the air once more.

A thin stream of low land fog rolls through the darkness, weaving around the trees and gulping away at the dark ground, eventually crawling around each of our ankles with a cold lick. My violet eyes shift around from right to left, peering at the sudden layer of liquid smoke, but quickly picking back up to hear Reizend's voice chirp through the silent air. The blue haired maiden was so sweet; I wonder what it is that is so fucked up about her; what makes her fit in with our... clan.

My antlered skull tilts to the left as my name is mentioned; so she does in fact know who I am. I simply grin in response, blinking quietly; the grin looks awkward, as it only crawls across the right side of my dark face. My nostrils flare as I draw in a deep breath, a noticeable tingle biting at my legs like a million microscopic insects eating away at my flesh. I drop my cranium with curiosity, eyeballing my left leg, picking it up as if I were going to spot a bug on my body.

"Speak." Walk walk
Tagged: @[Vadim] & @[Reizend]
AgronA
There is no pain you are receding
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
scarecrow [open for anyone] - by Vadim - 07-22-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: scarecrow [open for anyone] - by Reizend - 07-22-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: scarecrow [open for anyone] - by Agrona - 07-23-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: scarecrow [open for anyone] - by Vadim - 07-23-2013, 12:54 PM