the Rift

[OPEN] Gaining important materials

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Striding with graceful steps, the roan fae strode to the Marsh. She had no clue as to why she had gone so far astray from the Basin, but she had done it. She walked casually, her emerald eyes glistening as she walked. Her tail almost dragged, the long black locks just touching the ground. Her split hooves thumped gently against the dirt row, head held high.

The fae spotted a bloody maiden, her red hair hanging over her shoulders. The fae waltzed forward, roan bodice moving towards the stranger. The fae found that upon further examination, this was an equine. Trying to hide her scowl, the fae just surveyed the older mare. Peering around her, the fae saw the path. Should she ask politely or rudely? Forcing the good out of herself, the fae fluttered her lashes slightly and looked at the mare, opening her lips, she spoke a gentle melody. "Excuse me, miss, but it appears you're blocking my path. I really need to get back to the Basin..." She tried to keep her tone sweet, as sweet as she could manage. It pained her to speak so kindly to an equine.

The fae found it a waste of a horse, seeing as the mare looked so useful, but she didn't have the perfect shape. She was missing that stamp of perfection that sat atop a horses' brow. A horn. She was just another wasted equine, one with no special traits other than her crimson hair. The fae only looked at the mare, waiting for her to move. She assumed that if the mare didn't move for her, she could just swim around her... but stepping into that gross water made the fae's stomach clench up. Who knows what dead things have fallen into that murky mess. The fae didn't want to find out anytime soon. So she just stood there, gazing at the mare and waiting for her to move.

"Speech."
[[i know, it's short and sucky D: but i had to do it quickly]]

FROST FYRE
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

image credits

@[Confutatis]
&
@[Eris]

Messages In This Thread
Gaining important materials - by Eris_ - 07-23-2013, 05:28 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Frost Fyre - 07-25-2013, 10:04 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Confutatis - 07-25-2013, 10:54 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Eris_ - 07-28-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Frost Fyre - 07-29-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Eris_ - 07-29-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Frost Fyre - 07-30-2013, 12:32 AM