[OPEN] Gaining important materials

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
ERIS
Just give me a reason,
Just a little bit's enough,
Just a second we're not broken, just bent.
Oh for the sake of all things holy. This little bird wasn't about to cry was she? There was almost nothing in the world that Eris hated more. Blue orbs rested on her target, then weak words tumbled from her lips. Eris paused, thinking about their plans and how a single piece of information could help them out. How just one muttered sentence tucked away in the wilds could tip the power scale. "I don't think we need any information on the Basin." The huntress looked over the pathetic almost weeping form before her, no pity was within her soul. In fact no emotions were felt by the golden murderess, she should just kill this pathetic little creature and have her hands washed of it. But something was nagging at her, she shouldn't pass up the chance to gather intelligence. Here it was being offered to her on a golden pedal stool. Eris had been trained well enough to know that if she kill, or sent away this filly, she was not only damaging herself, but damaging her group's chance of ever getting a home.

"I'll strike you a deal." Eris was the leader here, Confutatis would just have to deal with her decision. "Tell me a little secret about The Basin's defences, any alliances, and I'll let you move on. Pretend that this entire little meeting never happened." Now that was a great deal, something Eris had never offered to another soul before. It was her nature to kill those things that displayed weakness, but sometimes you had to make sacrifices. Sometimes, letting the weak live all worked out for the greater good.

274, short and sweet.
[[Skipping Confutatis because we really need this information.]]

Messages In This Thread
Gaining important materials - by Eris_ - 07-23-2013, 05:28 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Frost Fyre - 07-25-2013, 10:04 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Confutatis - 07-25-2013, 10:54 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Eris_ - 07-28-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Frost Fyre - 07-29-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Eris_ - 07-29-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Frost Fyre - 07-30-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Phaedra - 07-30-2013, 10:29 PM