the Rift

[OPEN] Gaining important materials

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
I've gone astray. And all my flowers turned to dandelions.</style>

Do you hear what I hear? A song, a sooooooooong, high above a trees, with a voice as big as the seaaaaaaaaaaa.

At least, with a voice as big as a blabber mouth child.

But that's all I hear, other than the shifting and condensing of bodies, as the chill creeps into their bones, and hardens them. And do you know why sugar, that's all I hear?

Because

I

am

i n v i s i b l e

With the return of the Moon bitch, as Phaedra has come to think of her, after their lovely time together, Phaedra's magic has returned in full force. With it, comes the specific trait that allows her to do what comes so unnaturally to the golden-girl; to go unnoticed. The ability to move invisibly, was likely the greatest gift Ophelia could have ever given her, when the Gray triumphantly took the Foothills over. Her lithe body moved with not a sound, and even the hoofprints she left in be it sand, or snow, looked faded and lacked the lustrous shine to judge them as fresh. With temperatures rising in her home - for she had seen certain meetings that she thought would have been impossible to occur - the Golden Girl relied on her skills now, more than ever.

Voices ahead.

High above, her body blending in well with the pitch of the eternal night, Stella's dark eyes took on the scene bellow with mild interest. Every so often she would flash images down to her bonded - a creature here - a group there, but nothing that seemed out of the ordinary, or noteworthy. Still, the spy moved soundlessly, never dropping the veil of silence and impermanence that surrounded her golden form.

[Permission to use Chameleon Magic in this thread. If not, proceed as you normally would.]

Image Credits
 HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Gaining important materials - by Eris_ - 07-23-2013, 05:28 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Frost Fyre - 07-25-2013, 10:04 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Confutatis - 07-25-2013, 10:54 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Eris_ - 07-28-2013, 12:00 AM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Frost Fyre - 07-29-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Eris_ - 07-29-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Frost Fyre - 07-30-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: Gaining important materials - by Phaedra - 07-30-2013, 10:29 PM