the Rift

[OPEN] Lessons You Must Learn [Nurses, Acolytes]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
She had gone out wandering. She had needed to get away from all the people. She couldn't handle it all the time. It wasn't Respledence's fault that her nerves took over and she was basically immobilized because of the constant racket all around her. It was overwhelming on her ear and all the sound. But, she was going to have to start to learn how to deal with all of this.

Heading back into the herdland she was startled by the sound of Smoke's call. The mare she had met in the healer's meeting - the one who had saved Quil. Instantly, she started to move toward her, legs snapping up in the Morgan-like movement that was of Res's breed. She was careful, constantly jumping to the side ever so slightly as she headed deeper and deeper into the darkness. The moon's glow just barely light enough for her to make out the shapes with an eery glow around them. And then, her nostril's landed upon the scent of smoke - orbs falling upon the glow of a fire. Then, her eyes traveling to the dark form of the kind mare from earlier.

The mare was placing things upon the shelf, what looked to be herbs and plants she had gathered. Res was not one to venture to close to the fire, so when she was put into the semi-circle she stood waiting, bobbing her head in greeting It was a meeting for those wanting to learn the art of healing. Within seconds her mind had shot back to Rowan. Seeing her dying there. How maybe, just maybe if she had known the art of healing that Rowan would still be alive. But, alas, she was dead now. And with a harsher resolve she was pushed even more into learning how to heal.

She listened to the words the mare had said, drinking in all of it to attempt to keep in her memory forever. And, even though her legs were trembling from being close to such other horses she had not yet met and the darkness that had been cloaking the world, her eyes were with a harder steel gaze. She would learn how to heal. The wounds did not affect her - it was the those who were perfectly well that caused her distress. She could easily heal them and then cower away, not requiring a thank you.

But one thing was for certain - Res would not let another equine die right before her eyes...

420 words
would love for her to become an actual healer <33
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lessons You Must Learn [Nurses, Acolytes] - by Resplendence - 07-24-2013, 09:57 PM