the Rift

[OPEN] Lessons You Must Learn [Nurses, Acolytes]

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Sakura</style>

She calls and I come. After all, she's now my best chance at becoming Moon Doctor like my Daddy was. The tears have long stopped flowing, as I have to be strong for my siblings. Aaron tries to be, but he just doesn't see how much losing both parents has made me grow up. I realize now, no one will always be here for us... My sister and I. Until I find a way to cure her blindness, I must be able to heal her when she needs it, and to protect us both. Sure for now we have the Qian, but for how long? One day we will have to seek our own fates, be it with the Qian or without. Either way, I was going to be ready. My head held high I moved forward to join the small gathering. There was one I recognized from right after Daddy's death... She had joined the herd that night. The other.... Well I had seen her and her son around... But not very much. Her son looked to be a few months younger than I, and kinda stepping funny. But that didn't matter. I'm sure he's just here to stay at his Momma's side... I would to if I could....

No, no damn it I will not cry again. Those tears do not bring them back. There is no point in it. Besides, Takara does enough crying at night for the both of us. I don't need to start doing it to. The new Moon Doctor was speaking now, talking of what she was going to teach us. My jaw set with determination. I was going to handle this. Takara, and maybe even Aaron or Azale would need my help. It was bound to happen one day. At least one of us needed to know how to heal and not cause harm....

"talk talk talk"
MY HEART IS EVER AT YOUR SERVICE.
credits: how-you-remind-me and phototori @ deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lessons You Must Learn [Nurses, Acolytes] - by Sakura - 08-20-2013, 01:47 AM