the Rift

[OPEN] Checkmate! // Tonka, Post-Challenge, Edge Members

Smoke the Wild Rose Posts: 128
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 10 Buff: SWIFT
Zaffre :: Common Blue Dragon :: Fire Breath Kachie
White-edged ears caught the sound of Kaj's voice, singing out his triumph. A quirk of a smile crossed the grulla's features as she began to saunter in the Wingleader's direction. So that insolent pup that led that pack of pesky outcasts now that Ignita was dead was finally leashed? That was something worth seeing.

Evidently she wasn't the first to be interested in the scene, for she glimpsed a familiar black figure in the near distance before a voice full of venom broke in after Kaj spoke a simple, inescapable truth. Wry humor quirked her features as she fell into Destrier's wake, allowing the other Winglead first dibs on retaliating remarks. But she couldn't keep from laughing, a merry chuckle as she joined the three stallions.

"Child, you have a lot of mouth for someone who just had his butt handed to him on a silver platter. You haven't even seen our most impressive or notorious fighters and you're talking back to the one who wiped the floor with you?" It was a completely different approach from the grim, dark rumble the two Wingleads adopted when speaking to the Edge's latest captive. "You've less sense than my last mate's son. At least he learned to show some semblance of respect when brought down a peg or two in battle." Her voice was light and mocking, disapproving all at once.

"I see it as you can behave and not have anything worse happen to you. Or you'll get reprimanded. Though if asked I might know an herb or two that'd keep you cooperative." A sweet smile was cast toward Kaj and Destrier, a playful wink shared out of view of Tonka. Oh yes, she was enjoying this. "Though I understand that someone wants to talk to you, so artificial cooperation might have to wait until words have been said."

Deliberately she decided to not taunt this Tonka with news that Chemical was captive here. He'd discover that soon enough. It was satisfying enough to mock his sensibilities and call him a child. Threaten him with the facts and at the same time offer her assistance if required.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Checkmate! // Tonka, Post-Challenge, Edge Members - by Smoke - 07-27-2013, 02:56 AM