[OPEN] Checkmate! // Tonka, Post-Challenge, Edge Members

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
World's Edge Glazier
</style>

"I'd watch your tone scum, your not well liked around here.... In fact a few of us wouldn't mind seeing your head disconnected from your body." Normally brown eyes were pitch black with rage. This bastard had tried to take his sister away. As if he was going to allow that after they had all just lost their mother. He moved forward, Alanna growling at his side. Oh yes, he had lots of things to answer for. The first on his mind was why Azale. Why in the hell did he want his winged sister? He stalked slowly around them all, his anger not yet controlled enough to stop movement. He finally settled himself next to Smoke... After all she was Kimber's mother and he wasn't going to allow anything to happen to her either. The newest prisoner was much bigger than all four Edge members here, but three of them also were joined by a companion on most days.

Aaron was surprised not to see Zaffre, but wondered if that meant the young demi-goddess was still out. Alanna stood in front of her bonded, growling menacingly. "For someone who seeks our home, I am surprised you consider it hell." He spoke at last, barely pausing before going on. "What did you want with my sister you scum? Surely you did not think I would not be watching them carefully." He barely glanced to Destrier and Kaj. He would thank Kaj later for capturing the fool when he did not have the heart to do so himself. The care of his sisters was much more important than a battle. Besides, he barely left them. Even now, he could hear the sounds of Sakura, Takara and Azale arriving behind him. They did not come in close, stopping a ways back. But they were there, wanting to know the answer to the question he did. Why Azale?

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Checkmate! // Tonka, Post-Challenge, Edge Members - by Aaron - 07-27-2013, 08:37 AM