the Rift

Not Alone

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall

Ashen lobes were quick to pick up the call, it wasn’t at all that far from the Foothills to the Threshold and the warrior Locket was taking some time to fulfill the claiming ground duties. The recent departure of Ophelia was raw in his mind, but the Foothills must go on and with it new faces to add to their dwindling family. The moons gaze made him look more like a bay than the fiery chestnut he really was, sooty legs blending into the forever night as he swiftly cantered through the woodland, a long banner of curly hair trailing behind him and lastly he was crowned in a curved obsidian blade that sat proudly upon his forehead. Eyes of summer’s vibrant glory unnoticeable in the darkness. The arab man danced around trees, careful not to impale himself on their double edged branches that could quite easily sever the flesh from his body. It took some time before Locket finally found the source of the soft whinny, an ebonite mare who was sampling the water from a cool looking stream.

Locket slowed to an easy walk, nickering once to let the mare know he was in her presence before finally coming to a halt a mere few steps away from her. It was then he noticed the second mare and recognition slowly dawned on him and he grimaced at her words. "Ah if it isn't our former prisoner." He smiled in black mirth, not bothering to disguise the fact that he didn't like her tone very much. Locket had only briefly seen Adrixuara whilst she was in the Foothills, his attention had more been on the confrontation that had been unfolding before him. Dismissing her swiftly, the panda boy turned his attention to the femme who seemed new to the lands before her. She stood at around the same height as himself, painted black, a snowy blaze and eyes like two chips of ice adding to her rather pretty picture. Locket was cautious, but friendly as he dipped his head and smiled a thin smile, motioning to their surroundings. ”I promise we are not all so rude as this one. I welcome you to Helovia, my name is Locket, a warrior hailing from the realm of Ktulu. May I know your name and purpose Miss?” His voice was kind and gentle, yet coupled with confidence, he wondered where she had come from. Why was she here? What was she looking for? He hoped the mare, who was almost impossible to spot against the night’s backdrop, would enlighten him with answers.

The brisk breeze played with his curls and brushed grasses against his fetlocks, the moon illuminating his face to reveal an open and curious expression, as he kept his eyes laid upon the mare. She seemed quite young to be all alone, but then again, he himself had been a young outcast once and even though he knew nothing about her, he almost felt himself sympathizing with the situation he guessed she was in.

[Welcome to Helovia Nilla! :D
If you have any questions, need help on something, please feel free to PM me and I’ll help you out the best I can ^^]

xjrlokix.flickr

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
Not Alone - by Nolstalgic - 07-24-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Not Alone - by Adrixaura - 07-24-2013, 04:15 PM
RE: Not Alone - by Locket - 07-24-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: Not Alone - by Nolstalgic - 07-24-2013, 05:33 PM