the Rift

Not Alone

Nolstalgic Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Nostalgic heard the faint rustling come closer, she could smell the aroma of an equine, but she was unsure as she didn't fully trust her senses due to the fact that they have mislead her many of times before. She swallowed the last bit of grass in her mouth and raised her head. Her icy blue eyes stared into the direction of which the noise was coming from. She head a faint whisper that she couldn't make out the word of which was said. It could have been the wind, but she knew it wasn't.

She could partially see a figure, of which the fur of it was white, but there was also some black spots in some areas of it's body. As it emerged from the shadows of the forest, she recognized it was a mare, white with black spots on some parts of her body, as she had thought earlier. The mare's eyes were beautiful, and reminded her of her own, however her own eyes aren't near as beautiful. She stared as the mare drew closer towards her. As the mare stopped, Nostalgic realized she was quite a bit taller than her, so she had to look up to see her.

After hearing the mare's words she responded, "Hello, Adrixaura," she hesitated for a second, "I am Nostalgic. Nice to meet you. " Her body glistened in the moonlight, along with her eyes holding a shine reflecting the light. She held the gaze of Adrixaura, and remains still as the mare looks over her. Her forelock fell over her eyes, and her mane made it's way down past the bottom of her neck. She didn't know what emotions she felt, as there were many, some of which included curiosity, yet a little bit of mistrust as she can't fully interpret the mare as of yet.

She heard a nicker as a fiery chestnut entered the clearing. He was about the same height as her, and had the Arabian features that she had as well. His eyes were a beautiful green color, that looked like emeralds.

When he mentioned the word 'prisoner' when speaking to Adrixaura, Nostalgic instantly felt distrust towards her. She dipped her head back to him in a friendly manner and responded kindly, "Thank you, Locket. My name is Nostalgic. I don't really have a purpose, but I came here because I've been wandering for about a year or so now, as I left my family for certain reasons, and I decided that I would like to be with others rather than on my own since it gets extremely lonely. " She smiled and added, "Delighted to meet you, sir." For some reason she found it easier to talk to him then it was for talking to Adrixaura. She also felt like she could actually trust him, even though it is usually extremely hard for her to do so.

The breeze felt good as it brushed the cool air across her body, and brushed the grass against her fetlocks. Her mane and tail blew lightly with the cool breeze. Locket seemed to be nice and friendly, which is different for her as everyone she has known was never that way.

[OOC: Thanks for welcoming me. c: ]

Messages In This Thread
Not Alone - by Nolstalgic - 07-24-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Not Alone - by Adrixaura - 07-24-2013, 04:15 PM
RE: Not Alone - by Locket - 07-24-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: Not Alone - by Nolstalgic - 07-24-2013, 05:33 PM