the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lake of Fire {Arlo}

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Dark, pristine hooves beat the solid ground with a dull rhythm, my body pulsing forward in a long stridden canter. Finally the moon was full in the oil black sky, stars twinkling happily knowing that they were back in their place. What had actually caused the eternal darkness, I'm not sure, but I am so glad that it's gone. The bright white moonlight gleamed off of my dark body, bringing out the shiny highlights in my white, stringy hair.

The snow melt was nearly gone, leaving very few patches of snow drifts with a thick, crunchy layer of ice coating them. This foliage felt great to be able to move over comfortably in a quick motion; if I were to do so in the marshes, I would be sucked into the thick, sticky bog and reside along side the mummified, bloated corpses. The ground began to slope slightly, the grass leveling out and flowing around my body like ocean water.

My back legs reached forward in short, choppy steps, ripping the soft sod from it's roots as I slowed my body down. Eventually I came to a pause, the white curtain of forelock wrapping around the right side of my face, baring the white dots that flowed around the bottom of my eye. The quick run had caused my pulse to rise, as it would naturally, and my breath to draw and fall quicker than I had expected. Was I losing my tight physique from not fighting? This can't be happening again. My skull swung to the left, purple eyes taking in my very appearance. I didn't look very different.

Whatever, it can't be that bad. I lifted my skull back up into the air, my breath visibly rolling into the sky and evaporating just as quickly. The air smelled so much cleaner, so much more open; you could pick up Birdsong's near presence just by being in the open. My mind drifted back to the herd meeting; the stuffy scent of all the warm bodies in such a tight area. The day that we rule another land will be the day that I can actually fucking breath around them. The faces of my herd members flashed through my head quickly, the small filly that seemed to love Seele stood out to me. If we were supposed to be made of misfits and psychos, why was a baby following Clowny around?

"Speak." Walk walk
Ooc: Wow, this turned out horrible. My apologize, :\
@[Arlo]
AgronA
All systems go, sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Agrona - 07-24-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Arlo - 07-25-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Agrona - 07-25-2013, 02:38 PM