the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lake of Fire {Arlo}

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

The light hued stud dropped his head slightly, blue eyes continuing to bore into mine as I stared back. "Agrona. Celtic Goddess of War and Death if I am not mistaken?" I pushed my face back toward him, ears cupped forward as if I were suddenly excited. "Yes, Arlo, you are correct. Daddy named me well." The white sheet of hair crossed my right eye again, leaving the dots below my left exposed. I enjoy the way I look; I may not be gorgeous, but I am very different.

Once I had turned, I craned my face back to notice that he had indeed followed me, hot on my trail. Good boy my brain applauded, causing another smirk to pull at my lips just long enough to satisfy my humored self. I watched his long white, goldy locks hair fall into place as we moved; another open opportunity to throw the oh so brave and buff meat head an insult. "Gorgeous hair, Rapunzel." Our hoof beats fell softly on the padded earth, the rhythm of more than just my own feet falling sounded rather nice. I was so tired of being alone, I have always been around my family.

My skull rolled back forward and I continued moving, purple gaze watching the ground as if I had to place my footing just right. You're not in the swamp, silly girl I reminded myself, allowing my feet to touch down wherever they pleased. The tall grass brushed against my legs, tickled at the bottom of my belly, and wound through my long tail as it drug through the foliage.

"Speak." Walk walk
Ooc: Wow, I thought I had muse, but it ended up failing horribly. Didn't help that I'm being rushed to leave the house, haha. I'll be better next time, I swears. <3
@[Arlo]
AgronA
All systems go, sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Agrona - 07-24-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Arlo - 07-25-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Agrona - 07-25-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Arlo - 07-25-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Agrona - 07-25-2013, 06:21 PM