the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lake of Fire {Arlo}

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy

Arlo
For all is not always fair in both love and war..

The obsidian harlot seemed if only a little impressed as I mentioned her namesake. I would be the judge of whether daddy dearest had indeed named her well. I wasn’t entirely sold on that fact yet.

I observed as her bleached bangs slipped across her right orb and she looked as if to preen herself, impressed with how her pools were slightly mismatched. She was one odd looking child, but not all together displeasing to the eye.

I slipped through the belly high flora behind her, noting with displeasure as she turned around and smirked to see me following along behind her like some form of doting pet. That silly jezebel, if she thought I was going to be taking orders from her dainty little form.

She really set the blood pumping furiously when she shot her silly little insult back at me; ’Gorgeous hair, Rapunzel..’ It took all my energy not to leap forward and smite her down there and then. She would pay for that one sooner or later, silly bitch.

’ Oh come now darling, who doesn’t love a good fairytale? Though I can’t promise that this one will end happily ever after..” I couldn’t help but adding ’If you don’t keep that silly little maw shut..’ But I kept that one to myself. She would find out soon enough without me ruining the surprise.

I picked up my pace, drawing up next to the violet gazed whore, as we trudged in almost companionable silence, our hoofbeats echoing through the slightly tense atmosphere.

’Tell me dearest, the suspense is killing me, where are you taking us?’

I rasped, pools glinting, smirk pulled at the edges of my lips, awaiting the next chapter of this slightly abnormal encounter..

"Talk talk talk."
Think Think Think
Fugue State
Tagged: @[Agrona]
Count:290
OOC: I am so so sorry its taken me forever, my muse went poof >.<

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Agrona - 07-24-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Arlo - 07-25-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Agrona - 07-25-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Arlo - 07-25-2013, 03:49 PM