the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lake of Fire {Arlo}

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Every hot breath rolled from the narrow slits of each nostril, causing the miniature clouds to roll one after the other. Why did I find the release of each carbon cloud so amusing? Perhaps because it was something that I had paid attention on the travels here. Probably. Not so suddenly, the tension seemed to poke me in the rump, thick enough to take a succulent bite out of, as soon as the white beast spoke behind me. Though the ghost sounded as if he played off the adorable comment, I could feel the slight mood change.. it was not by much though, he had already been in some sort of mood swing before.

"Fairytales are for the mindless sweetheart. Reality is much more interesting." I kept my eyes directly ahead, refusing to allow my some what short attention to draw itself to the stallion. My tail snagged slightly on a tangle of neither weeds or grass, -much too thick- causing me to flick the bright sheet around quickly in order to pull the ends from the shallow sea of vegetation. The quick movement made a soft snapping sound in the near silent permanent night air.

"Tell me dearest, the suspense is killing me, where are you taking us?" Cupped ears rotated around as if they were going to find something interesting, but of course, there was nothing of that sort around here. Odd colored eyes rolled from right to left in their sockets, the strain of muscles causing dark spots around the edges as my pupils attempted to see further than physically possible. "I'm not sure, honey. Anywhere away from the bogs."

The smidge taller brute came to my side as I responded, my stride matching his own to create one solid thunk thunk, thunk thunk as we moved. Cranium rotated to the right, purple orbs narrowing into not a glare, but an analyzing gaze. "What makes you tick baby?" My voice became sultry, daring, and alluring all at once. My left ear rotated to the side, listening to what may be before us, while the right faced Arlo. "What makes you belong with all of the crazies?"

"Speak." Walk walk
@[Arlo]
AgronA
All systems go, sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Agrona - 07-24-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Arlo - 07-25-2013, 07:19 AM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Agrona - 07-25-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: Lake of Fire {Arlo} - by Arlo - 07-25-2013, 03:49 PM