the Rift

[OPEN] Drunk and Driving

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

OOC| Pre-dated to dead magic, since that's when this meeting started ^-^

Perhaps we could head to this, Thistle Meadow, you so speak of. And maybe we will find other places on our way. The stallion's words had reached her ears, innuendos unheard. That sort of tip-toeing around things was too subtle for the painted mare to pick up on, or too labor-intensive for her to analyze if she did hear the oddity in the voice. Either way, she did not worry about it for an instant. As the stallion had begun walking, she had broke into a canter and passed by him, heading North. As she was no distance runner she had soon returned to a walk, skin slightly damp from sweat even in all the cold; and so, she and the golden stallion had made their way here. Perhaps they were a strange pair to be making their way through the darkness but Kahlua had no time to give to such thoughts.

The terrain was slightly familiar, but the blackness made it so different from how she had known it before in the light. Cautious steps took her into the land as she looked back to the golden stallion. “I guess it's not much now,” her voice voice filled the silent air, “But I think it must be so pretty in the summer and the light.” Looking forward again, she moved towards where she knew the river must be. Unfortunately, all of the snow had covered it quite well. It was midway up her cannon in most places, quite a change from the desert of the Throat.

Her next step took her onto the ice, her front hoof sliding out from underneath her as she nearly lost her balance. “Ah,” she laughed as she righted herself, “I found what I was looking for!” She wasn't quite sure why she was so entertained by the river. Perhaps it was because the ice and the water was exactly the opposite of the disaster that had ruined her previous homeland and it kept her mind from the memories. Perhaps there was some other reason. Either way, she did not know and she would never bother to stop and think about it. She just wasn't a ponderer.
Well then Apodis, my quiet body guard, here we are. So.... what next?
@[Apodis], @[Illynx]

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Drunk and Driving - by Kahlua - 07-24-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Apodis - 08-19-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Illynx - 08-20-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Kahlua - 08-21-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Apodis - 09-13-2013, 03:07 AM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Illynx - 09-20-2013, 08:18 AM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Kahlua - 09-21-2013, 01:11 PM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Apodis - 09-22-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Illynx - 09-26-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Kahlua - 09-27-2013, 11:49 AM