the Rift

[OPEN] Drunk and Driving

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry

Apodis

I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

dare you to run? So now she was threatening them, horn lowered and all. Such a shame if came lodged in the ice. The buskin stallion couldn't help but a smile to the thought of that. Oh how convenient it'd be. A mare so full of herself with her only weapon jammed into the ice like a sword in stone. These two would be long gone before she was free. To think he'd help her also, that was not a choice to someone like her. Racism was not something the stallion liked. Even if she hadn't said much, he could tell the way she spoke, the way she thought of herself better than the two, all because of the horn she wore.

Apodis was glad Kahlua did not seem phased by the unicorn bitch's attitude. It was better for them both, for if she had taken an offence to it, who knew what he may have to witness. But perhaps now it would be the other way round. His fuse was shortening, fast. The damned fool tried his best not to let it get to him, Even making sure Kahlua stayed ahead of him, through it all. But now he was really ticked of. Spinning on his hocks, the golden stallion twirled neatly upon the ice, now facing his opponent, holding back the smile from the thrill the spin gave him. If it weren't for their intruder, they'd both be having so much fun out here.

Are you trying to hurt us? Don't you want to have fun? He couldn't help but smile at Kahlua's words. She was so innocent, it was cute in many ways. Her childish manor like a fresh start, jealous in a way that she could still be so childlike. He'd never known 'fun' There was no such word in his fathers vocabulary, it was all work and no play. He sighed gently, getting back to the matter at hand. "You know what, I've had it with your kind" He stepped closer to her drawn sword. "You think you rule these lands, all because of the flimsy stick upon your crown." His head raised up in a proud stance with his words, he slinked round so now she was more at his side, but far enough away that her sword was just out of reach of him, unless she closed the gap. "Take a walk in someone else's shoes,get of your pedestal, you no good racist bitch" He didn't care about his words getting him into trouble, he'd gladly take her on, now practically drooling for the fight, the adrenaline rush, Happy to show her how weak she really was.

@[Kahlua] @[Illynx]
"Talk Talk Talk"

image credits
table by whit
[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Drunk and Driving - by Kahlua - 07-24-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Apodis - 08-19-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Illynx - 08-20-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Kahlua - 08-21-2013, 05:27 PM