the Rift

[OPEN] Drunk and Driving

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry

Apodis

I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

The tip of the bone horn, dug deep into his muscular shoulder, sending a shiver of pleasure through his warrior demeanor. Muscles twitching under the pressure of the blade. Waking up his deep kept skills from their long embodied hibernation. A sinister smile spread across his coffee stained muzzle. One that showed a love of fighting, but held a slight predator look to it. Golden brown pools watched his target as they then proceeded to look upon the mark she had left with the sword upon her crown. His smile widened at the sight of the crimson fluid slowly leaking out, staining his sandy coloured pelt with a scarlet mark. "Now i have reason to kill you" he spat, with that same sinister smile, his words laced with poison. His nostrils flared, making a noise as if he was laughing at her. She had certainly woke the beast inside him, a dangerous thing to do.

The surface was slick, too smooth to get any traction, but that did not matter to him. A clumsy fight could be all that he needed to succeed. He watched her through hungry eyes, waiting for the first move, a sign. Something to tell him she would launch her muddy and gold tinged pelt, towards him. Her colouring was almost that of the opposite to his, both shared the same dappling across torso's, just she was dark with pale legs of a golden hue. Where as he was dipped with darker points. He practically licked his lips with anticipation. All his focus was upon the horned one now, everything else around him was just blackness, even Kahlua was not there to him.

The pale stallion positioned himself ready for attack, facing his opponent fully, staring right into her side. Saliva built up in his mouth, dripping from his lips, dropping to the floor with a wet sounding, plop. Not being able to wait any long, he launched. His haunches sliding under him as he propelled himself forward. Sliding even as he lost traction, but that didn't stop his move, it just about helped him towards her that much easier, as his front legs rose from the ground and he threw his whole weight at her, knowing that she would not be able to escape fast on such a surface, but there was a chance she could. His hooves aimed for her ribs along with the rest of his propelled frame, all aimed towards her. Aiming to knock the breath out of her.

@[Kahlua] @[Illynx]
"Talk Talk Talk"

image credits
table by whit
[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Drunk and Driving - by Kahlua - 07-24-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Apodis - 08-19-2013, 03:58 PM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Illynx - 08-20-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: Drunk and Driving - by Kahlua - 08-21-2013, 05:27 PM