the Rift

[OPEN] Do You Take Your Russians Black or White?

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

The moonlit night, endless though it was, was a comfort to the mare. Any light to drive out the infinite darkness made her feel more secure than she had. Ever since Onni's insistent warning that monsters inhabited the darkness, she had not felt so safe as she once had. It was funny really, how just a little bit of education could really change the fate of such a simple soul. For Kahlua really was a simple soul. No one would ever dare call her smart, but she loved life and loved company. At least she had a few things on her side.

For now, she wandered her home with no specific aim. Since she had arrived in Helovia, an adventurer's heart had taken her far and wide across the lands. Today, though, she was feeling more like a homebody. She realized she knew almost no one from her herd, save a select few. Perhaps today she would run in to a few of those she was supposed to call family. She hoped so, for lonely walks were nothing she enjoyed.

As her pacing took her to and fro in the land, she suddenly found herself standing before the strangest thing she had ever seen- a towering stone of interweaving design with decorations scattered all about it. She was lucky the thing had stopped her walking or she may very well have come to the edge of the cliff before she knew it. Looking at it, she could hardly tell what to make of it. All she knew was that at least, in some small part, it reminded her of her father's home- a crumbling stonework cathedral with ancient relics as decorations. This was nothing like the gargoyles that had decorated that structure, but somehow it was almost the same.
Now this is just getting absurd. I've really got to get over this. Every time I turn around I'm thinking of father, mother, Fuhrer. I didn't even really like them that much. So why can't I forget about them? It's like some haunting, some trick of this forsaken darkness. Regardless, it needs to end soon. Because this is getting real old, real fast.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Do You Take Your Russians Black or White? - by Kahlua - 07-25-2013, 12:16 AM